Message of CEO
Over the years Anis Associates (Pvt) Ltd. has developed to become one of Pakistan’s leading and respected suppliers of top quality Beef, Mutton and its products for the National and International retail, commercial and foodservice markets. Anis Associates (Pvt) Ltd. is committed to continual improvement with regard to the Environment and is currently working towards the implementation of environmental management systems to ISO 14001 standards.
When it comes to Technical Quality Anis Associates (Pvt) Ltd. products exceed all relevant National and International Quality standards. Anis Associates (Pvt) Ltd. also certified with BRC global standards.
- Approved by Animal Quarantine Department, Government of Pakistan.
- Approved by Government of U.A.E.
- Approved by Saudi Arabia Food and Drug Authority (SAFDA).
- Approved by Iranian Veterinary Organization (IVO).
- Halal Certification – Endorsed by Govt. of Switzerland.
- Halal Certification – Indoors ed by Govt, of Malaysia & Government of Pakistan.
- Approved by UK (BRC).
- HACCP Certified.
- OHSAS 18001: 2007.
- International Featured Standards (ISF).
- Approved by Pakistan Environmental Agency Govt of Punjab – Pakistan..
- Approved by UK & Pakistan for Halal Slaughtering.
- Traceable Pakistan.
- Certified by HAP.
- ISO-22000: 2005.
- ISO – 14001:2004.
- Global 14001: 2004.
- Global Gap.
- Approved by JAKIM (Malaysia).
- ISO- 9001: 2008.
We now present Online Qurbani by taking orders online
Certified by respectable Muftis, institutions and scholars, we provide services for:
Eid al-Adha ( Eid – e – Qurban), Eid al-Fitr, Aqiqa, Charity, Sadqa
“Customer’s satisfaction is achieved through a comprehensive system leading to continual improvement and consistent quality”
- To provide Hygienic Slaughtering facility of International Halal standards to the customers for providing certified Halal meat .
- To produce Halal meat of International Quality for local and export purpose.
- To follow all Food Safety and Hygienic standard.
- To convert by-products into usable raw material for other industries.
- To introduce the modern technology in Halal meat processing, and change industry wide practices.
- To reduce pollution through proper waste disposal.
- To improve Halal meat processing efficiency by introducing mechanization and mass production
- To introduce the value addition in our products towards more consumer friendly i.e. ready to cook.